playing without bonus?

• farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      Hi,
      My bonus will shortly expire (or rather, i have it cleared). I can't/don't want to put much time into poker and play usually only ~2 hours (6-tabling) = 30 games per day (Turbo DONs 3$). Now at all rooms i have not yet registered, the bonus is up to 600$, I won't ever get close to clearing that ,so I essentially waste the biggest part of it.
      ATM i get 13% rakeback by the VIP system. Also I never spend enough time at one poker site, at a specific limit, to have evidence that I'm beating that limit. So I wonder whether I should stay at my room for a while, playing without bonus, or whether I should register at yet another room? I used 5 bonusses, and have now 16 left(if i counted correctly), including stars and full tilt.

Have you registered at many roooms in the beginning and regretted it later for not having any significant bonus left? Or have you used all available bonusses and can easily live with reload bonusses/no bonusses at all?
  • 12 replies
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      helloooo? anyone? :-)
    • Lulibuli
      Lulibuli
      Bronze
      Originally posted by farbwenz
      Hi,
      My bonus will shortly expire (or rather, i have it cleared). I can't/don't want to put much time into poker and play usually only ~2 hours (6-tabling) = 30 games per day (Turbo DONs 3$). Now at all rooms i have not yet registered, the bonus is up to 600$, I won't ever get close to clearing that ,so I essentially waste the biggest part of it.
      ATM i get 13% rakeback by the VIP system. Also I never spend enough time at one poker site, at a specific limit, to have evidence that I'm beating that limit. So I wonder whether I should stay at my room for a while, playing without bonus, or whether I should register at yet another room? I used 5 bonusses, and have now 16 left(if i counted correctly), including stars and full tilt.

Have you registered at many roooms in the beginning and regretted it later for not having any significant bonus left? Or have you used all available bonusses and can easily live with reload bonusses/no bonusses at all?
      Cant say really 13% of rake is really small u could go to FT it has 27% rake and its lot of fishes on. But im not Stngo player so cant say u exactly. I cant say u for any other site cos i dont play at them and i read u did FT bonus so if u do good u could stay.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Bonuses are nothing more than a forum of rakeback. If you don't have a good bonus to chase then you're probably best getting rakeback at FTP and collecting Iron Man medals.
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      According to your description ($3 turbo DONS) you play on Ongame and there are many Ongame skins each with first deposit bonuses. You could clear a part in each of them then you'll probably get a reload bonus at some rooms and etc. Loads of bonus money.

BTW, you can use HEM to connect all stats from different rooms so you'll have a good your whole sample.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Ongame pays less rakeback and bonuses if youre a winning player. When I signed up at Bwin my bonus + vip scheme + rake race was supposed to equal about 50% rakeback, but instead I got like 25%. :(
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      I don't believe it depends on how you run. Only rake paid matters.
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Unfortunately believing or not believing doesn't change the way things are. Google "Ongame Essence system".
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Yeah, you're right. I only play SNGs and they're not affected by that system so didn't notice. Anyway the system is weird.
    • Vildcz
      Vildcz
      Bronze
      IMO clearing bonuses at all poker rooms is just a waste of time. Full Tilt = nutz for you.
    • farbwenz
      farbwenz
      Bronze
      okay guys thanks for the answers:-)
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Vildcz
      IMO clearing bonuses at all poker rooms is just a waste of time. Full Tilt = nutz for you.
      Yeah, forget 50% cashback and table average VPIP of 40. Complete waste of time.

Tables full of regs and 27% rakeback = nuts. Play at Full Tilt! Phil Ivey plays there too!
    • dydukas
      dydukas
      Platinum
      Originally posted by fuzzyfish
      Originally posted by Vildcz
      Yeah, forget 50% cashback and table average VPIP of 40. Complete waste of time.

Tables full of regs and 27% rakeback = nuts. Play at Full Tilt! Phil Ivey plays there too!
      This is why I moved to Ongame from Fulltilt and am very happy out it.