[NL2-NL10] KK 6max

• Skaladpotatis
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:heart: , K:club:
      MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,10, 3 folds, MP2 calls $0,08.

Flop: ($0,23) J:diamond: , T:club: , 8:club: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,1, Hero raises to $0,30, MP2 calls $0,20.

Turn: ($0,83) 2:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0,2, Hero calls $0,20.

River: ($1,23) A:spade: (2 players)
      MP2 raises $3,62 (All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1,23

Bigger at flop? The smal bet he made at the turn made me think that he wanted me to raise him so I called to play a smaller pot instead.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      On flop your raise is good for normal player. However when you play very loose one I would recommend raising bigger so at least to $0,40.

Turn is block bet so I would raise him again to min $0,70. If he shoves over we're in tough spot but against loose unknown I'm going broke and making a note on him. Turn is the best blank ever so his equity if he has draws drops significantly and if he has some Q9 then tough luck.

River: I would shake my head and fold it here.

If we raised flop to $0,40 (pot would be $1). If he donks 1/5 and we raise him again 4x ($0,80) we would probably get it in on the turn (if he's pushing people out the pot we can also immediately raise-shove after his block bet).
    • veriz
      Hello Skaladpotatis,

Flop: Since the board is so draw-heavy I would it raise it even bigger liek $0,50.
      Turn: And raise it as well here since it rather is a block-bet which tries to get cheap a draw, ~$1 at least.
      River: Not much you can do, he will most of the time have us beat, we beat like nothing, very likely had the KQ or something similar.

Best regards.