Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      MP3:
      $2
      CO:
      $2,61

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , 8:diamond:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,07) A:diamond: , J:spade: , 2:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,07, MP3 calls $0,07, CO calls $0,07.

Turn: ($0,28) T:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,18, MP3 calls $0,18, CO folds.

River: ($0,64) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,26, MP3 raises to $1,14, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $1,16

A potsize bet on the flopp with just limpers can take it down right away but were should I have stopped?
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Overplayed hand...

You're oop against two players in limped pot. No need to go crazy there. Leading out pot size is not good play. If we don't take it here we will be in hard spots on many turns and rivers. Just check it.

If MP3 bets and CO calls I even fold it on flop. From two reasons:
      1) we're oop for the whole hand.
      2) pot gets big and since we have active co it has potential to become even bigger.

Turn: What do you expect them to have when you lead the turn again? Against 2 players?? Many draws got there and new opened...
      Check again and hope to see free river.

River: Block bet...but quite obvious one. We can beat A6-, KJ, QJ,...not many combinations for quite tight MP3 in my opinion. C/F would be ok.

Don't go crazy with TPNK, it can be very expensive and in many cases you won't be paid out if you decide to take this line. Better is to check/call and evaluate on next streets how to proceed.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Skaladpotatis,

Only reason to bet the turn is to protect from GSs and maybe even get value from some weaker pairs and of course we bet for free showdown. Which means I am usually going to Check/Fold the river since I just don't see many hands what we beat there when he decides to bet.

Best regards.