how do i get my hand histories

• 0xiide
      hey guys,

basically ive looked on william hills options and its ticked for "save hand histories locally" but where could i find them and do i did hold em manager or the eq. to see them? lookin to go over my hand histories and duno where to start or find them

• 5 replies
    • Midazolam
      Hey 0xiide,

you can find them in a William Hill sub folder. The standard path is c:\Poker\William Hill Poker\History\"Your username" .

Best regards
    • totalfish
      how can i import a hand? the file is XML, should i change it to another form?
    • EagleStar88
      Hi totalfish,

If you're using's Elephant, this will automatically import your hand history into it's database.
      You can then select individual hands and easily convert them into a forum friendly format that helps make it easier for our hand judges to read.

Alternatively there are various hand converters that can help to do the same thing. These can be a little more fiddly to use than Elephant, but still work well.

Couple of links that should help:

Let us know how you get on or if we can help further :)

Best regards,

• totalfish
      unfortunately for me elephant doesn't work i try everything and i don't know what else to do. when i run elephant after few seconds it stops and sayig there is a problmem. the only software from pokerstrategy that runs good is equilab. also i had windows vista.

1 year before i was playing on full tilt and i can import hand histories very easily. now i'm playing on william will and my problem is that i can't seperate one hand from another its difficult with this form HML because on full tilt hands had simply text form.
    • keoghh
      I am also having this problem, i cant find a william hill subfolder all i can find is the william hill program itself, any ideas?

EDIT: I have found the william hill subfolder and then histories then my username and have found some XML files, what do i do now to convert them?