$2,36
      MP2:
      $1,61
      MP3:
      $2
      CO:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , Q:heart: . CO posts a blind of $0,02.
      MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 calls $0,02, CO checks, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,14, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,12, CO folds.

Flop: ($0,34) Q:diamond: , 6:heart: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,2, MP3 raises to $0,40, Hero calls $0,20.

Turn: ($1,14) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,5, MP3 raises to $1,46 (All-In), Hero calls $0,96.

Final Pot: $4,06

If it was a 3betted pott I wouldn't mind getting it in here but it was just a big raise from me because of all the limpers so what should I have done? Is it still good to get it in here?

The flopp I called because there were no draws out there and it would make a big pott on the turn that i could bet smallish and make an aggresive player showebluff
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      MP2 and MP3 look really big calling stations and we would play oop for the rest of the hand so we should think about it when making moves.

Preflop: Despite everything written I like your raise here.

Flop: Bet more but not too much - $0,25. If this kind of player miniraises me I shove here. You don't get anything by just calling. He might fold on turn but when he miniraises you on flop he will most likely call you.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Skaladpotatis,

The question here is what kind of hands do you beat which would play like this? While he is so passive I might even prefer to take the passive line and while not many draws on flop we shouldn't be scared of anything. Rather just Bet/Call on flop and reevaluate on turn. And then likely Check/Call maybe against some kind of smaller bets, against some bigger ones I might even find a fold since I just don't see him playing that aggressively with just a Qx unless we really know that he is capable of doing that.

More often those fishes tend to play very passively some weak TP type of hands and very aggressively there like trips.

Best regards.