Stack
      SB:
      $4.5
      MP2:
      $3.03
      Hero:
      $6.27

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , A:club:
      MP2 calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, 2 folds, SB calls $0.18, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.64) 9:spade: , 7:spade: , 2:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.4, MP2 calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.84) 6:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.96, MP2 calls $0.96, Hero folds.

River: ($3.76) 4:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: $3.76

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (6s 5s)
      SB shows a pair of tens (Th Td)

SB wins with a pair of tens (Th Td)

Flop: Should I raise here? MP2 most probably has a draw, SB could have an overpair, set, 2pair. Do I isolate myself vs too tight a range if I raise?

Turn: Not sure what to do here :(

Thanks for feedback
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      WOW :f_eek:

You should raise big on this flop. Against mp2 I'm going broke. Against sb... you should have some reads about him, in 300 hands you have some history. He sure looks tight and his leading out into two players is super strong.

I would however raise this flop on like $1,65. If sb shoves and you have some reads about him he does it with sets, you can fold it (very hard fold since he can do it with JJ,TT to get rid of the players that have overcards; with QQ+ he reraises preflop). If not you should go broke here.

Don't be afraid they always hit their set :) Good luck!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

Flop: The problem is that the board is just so drawy that I am as well more often inclined to raise it on flop. If you even take a look at his AF of SB then we can even sometimes put some draws into his donking range and of course some pairs as well.

As played
      Turn: Seems like he is still trying to block here and therefore I would like never fold it here, might even sometimes raise is, although Calling should be fine as well.

Best regards.