Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $4.1
      Hero:
      $6.17

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9:heart: , 9:diamond:
      CO raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0.38) 8:club: , 5:heart: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.24, Hero calls $0.24.

Turn: ($0.86) T:heart: (2 players)
      CO bets $0.52, Hero calls $0.52.

River: ($1.90) 8:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $1.90

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows (6h 6c)
      Hero shows a flush, ten high (9h 9d)

Hero wins with a flush, ten high (9h 9d)

Flop: I think pretty standard? He will often cbet that flop and I often have the best hand.

Turn: Called thinking I could still have the best hand, I can represent the flush on the river and make some bigger pairs fold or I can check back on the river/give up to another bet.

River: Checked as I can't see any worse hand calling now taht the 4th heart is out.

Thanks for feedback.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop: I think pretty standard? He will often cbet that flop and I often have the best hand.
      If you know he c-bets often overcards you could try with raising and taking it there. Since there will be many overcards to our 99 on turn. Nothing wrong with your line.

Turn: Called thinking I could still have the best hand, I can represent the flush on the river and make some bigger pairs fold or I can check back on the river/give up to another bet.
      If we decide to call turn we're also thinking of calling the river. I wouldn't fold here either.
      What do you mean by reprenting the flush on the river? When he bets to raise him if blank comes like 2s? Or to value bet if he checks. Even if 2s (there isn't many blanks - any :heart: , 7, J+, even 3 is dangerous) comes and he checks to me I wouldn't value this board.

River: Checked as I can't see any worse hand calling now taht the 4th heart is out.
      Yep. Check behind is ok.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jeffers16,

Flop: Yes, most of the time he CBets his whole range and we often even ahead here.
      Turn: The same goes here, most of the time we are as well ahead here, he could the 2nd barrel doing for somewhat block-bet and even maybe for free showdown with worse pairs and obviously maybe even with flushdraws.
      River: Not much you can do, most likely you wont see any value here betting, therefore rather Check behind and as well you will see his hand.

Best regards.