$20 no strings attached

• SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      I rarely play on Partypoker anymore, but a $20 bonus no strings attached is quite nice =) Does this mean that I can enter a $20 buyin tournament, lose it, and not take a hit to my bankroll?

Because if it is, that's what I'm going to do! =D
  • 8 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      It depends on the type of bonus.

While partypoker do occasionally give out cashout-restricted bonuses,
      most bonuses are release-restricted.

This means you will have to earn a certain amount of partypoints to release the bonus. So it's effectively like getting rakeback.
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      I know I won't get the number of party points required to release the money. I'm just saying, if I enter a $20 buyin tournament with the restricted bonus, and lose the buyin, I dont take a hit to my bankroll right?
    • Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      it sounds like they've given you a bonus to release through the points. If the $20 gets spent and you recieve the points/money then you wont lose anything. but if you spend it and dont release the bonus then yeah you will lose it. best thing would be release it then maybe do the tourney?? or just ship it across to me :P hope this helps some
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Ohh, okay. Thanks!
      Was always wondering about what "restricted" really meant..

I've got a good bonus going right now, $6.25 per 25 points xD
      however, I won't finish clearing any of it =/

Wish they had micro PLO 6-max tables here.. stuck playing $3 sng's that take forever to fill up.
    • Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure partypoker have 0.10/0.25 PLO 6max. Ive played a few times but prefer the fulltilt for the poker games.

Why not take a day off your main site and release the bonus?? It be there for you whenever you wanna tilt off some chips or just fancy a change :P
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the replies!
      My BR on both party and stars together is ~$175 lol.

It's a pity because I hear Party's PLO25 is easier than Stars' PLO2 :(
    • Rizdabizniz
      Rizdabizniz
      Bronze
      My bankroll is $51 lol. got the starter from here and sit at the 2p4p games chillaxing.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I think the best is to contact PartyPoker's customer support and ask for the requirements and make sure you make use of that $20 to the max! =)

Good luck
      Ingrid