$50 starting captial for Full Tilt Poker

• JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Hey guys I got a question, friend of mine started at full tilt with the starting bankroll and I was wondering if theres a time limit to collect the points? Thanks in advance for the info.
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi JazBenz,

The terms for the starting capital on Full Tilt changed a few months back. There is now no time limit in which to reach the 1,000 FTP points to clear this.

There does however still remain a time limit for benefiting from the first deposit bonus (100% up to $600 max). You must deposit within 180 days of setting your account up to benefit from this and have 120 days to clear the bonus (or as many increments as you can).

Depositing own funds once also now activates rakeback which will be paid weekly net of bonuses & other deductions etc.

Couple of links that might be helpful to you:

Shout if you have any questions or need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • JazBenz
      JazBenz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi JazBenz,

The terms for the starting capital on Full Tilt changed a few months back. There is now no time limit in which to reach the 1,000 FTP points to clear this.

There does however still remain a time limit for benefiting from the first deposit bonus (100% up to $600 max). You must deposit within 180 days of setting your account up to benefit from this and have 120 days to clear the bonus (or as many increments as you can).

Depositing own funds once also now activates rakeback which will be paid weekly net of bonuses & other deductions etc.

Couple of links that might be helpful to you:

Shout if you have any questions or need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
      Great, thank you :)