• 23 replies
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      try different room where you dont already have an account....simples
    • vlado1986
      vlado1986
      Basic
      if i dont deposit i will get the 50$ in party poker???or i have to deposit first to acrivate the real money...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vlado1986,

Congratulations on passing the quiz! =)

Once you passed our security check your free $50 starting capital will be transferred to your poker account and you will be informed by us in an email with further instructions.

Looking forward to follow you on the forum
      Ingrid
    • vlado1986
      vlado1986
      Basic
      how much time have to w8 to get this 50$??
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vlado1986,

It takes up to 48 hours for the free $50 starting capital to be visible on your poker account. (after you passed the security check you will be informed by an email) =)

Ingrid
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Remember guys if it's over the weekend please be patient because times can vary over the weekend cause us PokerStrategy.com employers party too :f_cool:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • vlado1986
      vlado1986
      Basic
      well id authentication failed....explain me what was wrong.... plzzzz
      Cause im not the first or the last one who didnt passed the id authentication....me and my ALL friends didnt pass the authentication.....whats wrong guys?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vlado1986,

I am sorry to read that your user account did not pass our security check.

Unfortunately, I am unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases.

To earn StrategyPoints without having received the $50 starting capital, simply select a first deposit bonus from one of our poker rooms. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.

However I really hope I will still be seeing you participate in our forum of the many benefits on offer. e.g. Deposit $10 of your own money, receive a 200% bonus which results in an extra $20 for you.

Please contact our customer support for further information regarding your ID check.

Thank you for your understanding
      Ingrid
    • vlado1986
      vlado1986
      Basic
      the problem its not there...i cant understand why noone of all my friend didnt pass the id check....can any1 of your admind check all my id one by one and tell me where's the prob...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vlado1986,

As much as I would like to help you out, I am unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases.

Please contact our customer support for further information regarding this.

Thank you for understanding
      Ingrid
    • doughpeekhunt
      doughpeekhunt
      Global
      Vlado - you are being fobbed off here with total bullsh1t !!!!!
      They are nothing but phucking con artists - ID security failed? Bollox!!
      I uploaded passport and utility bill, they sent email saying I'd failed!?
      They merely hide behind this crap about being unable to go into details, there is no explanation on offer at all, and no right to appeal the decision.
      Absolutely NO reputable outfit would behave in this way - they are nothing but shameless charlatans, and should be outed for wilful misrepresentation!
      Disgraceful treatment of people acting in utterly good faith.
    • vagos636
      vagos636
      Basic
      +1 dude...
    • mixalakis800
      mixalakis800
      Basic
      why u didnt manually check the id...and does the cpu...if some makes a wrong letter on the bill's id...it goes auto failed!!!!!
    • hhpettersen
      hhpettersen
      Bronze
      If you drop the horrible typing and act with some respect, they may help you faster. At the moment your mental age seems below 13...
    • fundizm
      fundizm
      Bronze
      I recieved the 50$ 24 hours after completing the quiz and im very grateful for it.

Its pretty rude to carry on like a idiot demanding the 50$. I didnt send any ID just filled out the needed information and that was that.

The free information and free 50$ is a real help to me and im sure many others.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hhpettersen
      If you drop the horrible typing and act with some respect, they may help you faster. At the moment your mental age seems below 13...
      +1

Lol at myself reading this topic, I must be bored :f_ugly:
    • mixalakis800
      mixalakis800
      Basic
      Originally posted by fundizm
      I recieved the 50$ 24 hours after completing the quiz and im very grateful for it.

Its pretty rude to carry on like a idiot demanding the 50$. I didnt send any ID just filled out the needed information and that was that.

The free information and free 50$ is a real help to me and im sure many others.

nahhhhhh....just to know im almost 23 dude!!!!
    • stevenp
      stevenp
      Basic
      I will wait my start capital, dont no whats the matter,why this take so long
    • Classified181
      Classified181
      Bronze
      I joined here around 2 weeks ago and recieved my Bankroll Starter within 24 hours after passing the quiz and ID check. I can guarantee you there is no problem with this site and its advertising of the $50 starter, unless they simply pick and choose who gets it and who does'nt, which i find unlikely and its more likely that there was a problem with the ID you supplied.