my posts

• 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi charliebeth,

There's a couple of things you can do.

The easiest way is to click on the "Search" button at the bottom left of any of your posts.
      This shows you a list of your most recent posts. Clicking on them will show your post in the thread and you can see others replies after it.

A second useful way is that you can make a thread a "favourite" (located at the top right of the forum just above the "new thread" & "reply post" buttons).
      To then view a favourite thread, simply click on the grey "favourites" button at the top left of the forum.

Hope this helps and good luck with not upsetting anyone ;) , I'm sure you won't and we're all here to learn and help each other.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi charliebeth,

Yes, of course =)

There is an option on the website if you click on the FORUM from the top menu bar (like as if you were visiting the forum) and under "Your profile" --> "Edit options" you'll have "Private Messages, Email & Notification" and there you can activate the option to receive an email when somebody replies on the thread you were posting.

Hope this was helpful?

Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      no way Bart, you beat me again! :D we are a great team!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      :P Actually your way Ingrid is much better as you get a notification each time a reply occurs. My suggestion will only show replies already made.

I just wanted to practice my paintbrush skills :D

Two for one promotion at PokerStrategy whilst stocks last, receive a reply from both an Admin & Moderator at the same time! :D

Bart
    • DocBrown112
      DocBrown112
      Bronze
      If you click on your username in the forum (which is visible in any post where you have posted) or if you click "Community" on the tab-line and the "My profile", you can see your post count to the right - it is actually a hyperlink which will show all your posts in the same way as if you used the search.

If you use the notification you will get a more direct way of knowing when someone replies, but if you "misplace" the notification, this is an easy way to see what you have contributed with in the forums.

Sorry for not using screenshots :f_p:

Best regards
      DocBrown112
    • charliebeth
      charliebeth
      Bronze
      Thanks for your replies.
      Ive turned Email notifications on.

Set my stopwatch....

GO..
    • IngridN
      IngridN