Is there a way how to find out how much Rake i have paid?

• HomoPig
      HomoPig
      Bronze
      I got this WH 50$ Bonus.
      I'm playing already 2 days .05/.10
      I have 580 Points
      Rake Range Points
      $0.01 - $0.02 0.2
      $0.03 - $0.05 0.50
      $0.06 - $0.1 0.70
      $0.11 - $0.20 1.0

As the avg pot is 1,xx $ i'm paying ~ 0.1x$ Rake - So i get a point for every pot i'm in?
      It makes 580 x ~$0.15 = 87$ Rake ?

How do i calculate how much rake i have paid ?
      Is there any easy way how to find it out?

Am I gonna be able to cash out those 50$ if i deposit 100$ and i have reached 50$ Rake?
      I Kinda don't like WH. I'm always missing hands because that window sometimes does pop out or make some noise, sometimes doesn't.
  • 5 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey HomoPig,

you can´t convert WHP into rake in cashgames. The best way is to ask the online customer support form time to time.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/free50/

You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake.

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements. It allows you to withdraw any amount with the payment method you used to deposit the funds.
      Best regards
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      You can also get Holdem Manager and import your hand histories into it. Under the Sessions tab, at the far right of the top display, the total amount of rake you've paid is listed.
    • HomoPig
      HomoPig
      Bronze
      Sweet. I did the Manager Thing. 21$ Rake and i'm 20 $ Up ;) I like it.
      omg 400$ Rake for PokerStars ... Only for CashGames. Now i'm playing Tons of SnG... I will have to think something about this huge Rake thing.
      thanks Belayd :s_cool:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by Midazolam
      Hey HomoPig,

you can´t convert WHP into rake in cashgames. The best way is to ask the online customer support form time to time.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/free50/

You're able to cash out your free $50 after generating $50 of rake.

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements. It allows you to withdraw any amount with the payment method you used to deposit the funds.
      Best regards
      Midazolam, according to the wording of the free starting capital for WH explanation, when you cash out after getting free starting capital there you have to leave $50 in your account, which means you can't cash out the free starting capital. Am I reading that right or wrong?
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by HomoPig
      Sweet. I did the Manager Thing. 21$ Rake and i'm 20 $ Up ;) I like it.
      omg 400$ Rake for PokerStars ... Only for CashGames. Now i'm playing Tons of SnG... I will have to think something about this huge Rake thing.
      thanks Belayd :s_cool:
      If you're getting good use out of Holdem Manager, you can register it through a link in the PokerStrategy store for a 14% discount. Otherwise the free trial expires after 15 days.

Also, I'm not sure if the HEM rake calculation is accurate for PokerStars, but I've been told it's accurate for William Hill.