This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

One year later - still above the SNG water

• gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      can you explain me this?

No Limit Holdem Tournament
      FullTiltPoker
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      $6 + $0.50 Sit & Go (Turbo)

Stacks:
      CO cetate1 (7,070)
      BTN RioBR (475)
      SB gekitsios (2,075)
      BB Gavron23 (3,880)

Blinds: 200/400

Pre-Flop: (600, 4 players) gekitsios is SB 2:spade: 6:heart:
      RioBR says "ZAEBLO", 1 fold, RioBR goes all-in 475, gekitsios folds, 1 fold

Final Pot: 1,075

RioBR wins 1,075 (net +600)
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      probably missclick, but the fact that i dont remember it indicates that it might have been in a moment of serious tilt
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      probably missclick, but the fact that i dont remember it indicates that it might have been in a moment of serious tilt
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Very serious tilt indeed if it caused you to post it 3 times ;)
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Very serious tilt indeed if it caused you to post it 3 times ;)
      Well not that bad, the epic tripple post was due to using my phone, to check on the forum, while being on a wedding (NERD)
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Aaand just when i thought I recovered form the swing and almost reached the needed BR for the 12$.. Another 30 BI swing in two days followed..Gotta love it..
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Just noticed that you're a hand-judge now. Congratulations, I know you've already helped me and I'm sure a lot of others... when I actually start playing again, i look forward to you reviewing my hands.
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hey, thanks for the good words Ramble :)
      You reminded me that I had a blog :f_biggrin: ...
      Why do you not play at the current, did FullTilt saga affect you as well?
      I neglected my blog for that reason until now(started to rebuild my BR on stars). Whish you to return at the tables soon and good luck :)
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I was playing SnG's almost exclusively for the past couple of years and can beat the $2 games consistently, but when I move to the $5 games, I become a break-even (to slightly losing) player.

After months of this, without being able to find where I needed to adjust, I was getting very frustrated and decided to take a week off and come at it fresh... but then a week turned into several weeks, then a couple of months and then just when I was thinking about getting into it again, the FullTilt thing happened...

I decided that to ease back into the game, I would spend a week or two just re-visiting the articles/videos and reviewing hands in the forums before I start playing again...
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      I haven't updated this for a while but I think the below is worth posting :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9CBtSW0kA&feature=player_embedded#

I ROFLed so hard.....
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Hello Gavrin23,

Congratulations on your performance in last week's Sit & Go Leader Boards. A cash prize of USD 30.00 has been credited to your account. This credit can be viewed under the History section on the PokerStars Cashier.

The final rankings for last week's competition can be viewed in the PokerStars client by selecting the 'Requests' menu, then 'Sit & Go Leader Boards'.

If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>

Thanks Pokerstars - I always enjoy free $$ :) .

15$ SNG's here I come :)
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by Gavron23
      Hello Gavrin23,

Congratulations on your performance in last week's Sit & Go Leader Boards. A cash prize of USD 30.00 has been credited to your account. This credit can be viewed under the History section on the PokerStars Cashier.

The final rankings for last week's competition can be viewed in the PokerStars client by selecting the 'Requests' menu, then 'Sit & Go Leader Boards'.

If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please contact "PokerStars Support" <support@pokerstars.com>

Dear Pokerstars... it's Gavron23.
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gavron23
      Hello Gavrin23,

Dear Pokerstars... it's Gavron23.
      hahah,

It is Gavrin on stars actually - don't know why, just felt like it :f_biggrin:

By the way Tim - what room are you playing in now?I might consider changing platforms and any information is much appreciated.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black

By the way Tim - what room are you playing in now?I might consider changing platforms and any information is much appreciated.
      Party. So-so traffic. Plenty of drooling fish but permanent doomswitch active for new players, as you can see:

• Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info - iv've seen the graph and the ugly gap between red and green :f_o:

Well today was a pretty funny day for me - pokerstars send me money for qualifing in the battle of planets, and also let me know that they cut my tracking to pokerstrategy, because I previously had an account that I used for watching live training, back when I was still playing on FT. So it really seems like I have to find another site in order to be able to watch videos and post hands, which is like the most important thing to me if I want to develop as a poker player..
      So yeah... fml :)

But maybe playing on stars without being able to achieve supernova probably isn;t the best decision anyway...
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      So a quick update- after dropping 1/6 of my BR in two days, loosing my tracking for Pokerstrategy for thenext month and hearing nothing good coming from Full Tilt saga, I think tomorrow is a due for a break day.... :(
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Haven't updated updated this for a while but I thing this is worth it - I succeeded in dropping 30BI for one day (Personal record)..This would result in my taking a break for a while and moving down in stakes...
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Sorry to hear this. Keep working on your game and the results will surely come.
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear this. Keep working on your game and the results will surely come.
      Thanks for the encouraging words.
      Actually today was a day proving that whining and complaining accomplishes nothing. After waking up and deciding that I would play a bit on the lower limit I was able to recover more than the half I lost yesterday(playing on lower limit and only 51 tourneys - basically ran like a god).
      So overall wrap up of the weekend - I am down a bit but a good mental lesson.
      Will keep working - I would count on the results to follow :)