NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($9.90)
      BB ($10.28)
      UTG ($16.91)
      UTG+1 ($1.70)
      CO ($15.77)
      BTN ($3.40)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, CO raises to $0.45, fold, Hero raises to $1.40, fold, fold, CO calls $0.95

FLOP ($3) 3:diamond: 2:heart: A:club:

Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50

TURN ($6) 3:diamond: 2:heart: A:club: 5:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3

RIVER ($12) 3:diamond: 2:heart: A:club: 5:spade: 5:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero folds

CO wins $11.20

28/24/ 48hands

PRE: i sqz becouse utg is fish he can izo rasie wide range

F: my TT is WA/WB but i am oop if i check here my hand is face up so i c.bet and hope he fold but he calls

T: i check/c why?? i thinks tilted here i don't have too many reasaon that put him bluff i expect he 9/10 times has AK-AQ-AJ. here.

R: easy fold.
  • 1 reply
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hello deivid2!

Preflop: What do you want to achieve here? Squeeze is fine if you want to take pot immedieately and expect both players to fold. How often do you expect that fish will stay in hand if you just overcall? UTG and CO have both fullstack, therefore looking for setmining with TT might be better as it playes terrible out of possition otherwise.

Flop: What is his flatting range preflop? Do you expect him take 1 card with KK/QQ (would you expect him to flat these or just jam preflop?) 1/2 POT bet is ok here (keeps your bluff cheap and still provide space to put him all-in on river) and should take POT most of the time when he does not have Ax hands.

Turn: I just give in and check/folding here as I see my self beaten most of the time.

Regards Funktor