Exporting hands

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Okay I recently got myself microstakes HEM and was wondering if there is a way that I can copy the hands that are in my elephant database to my HEM database.

All of the hands still exist in the elephant database, I definitely have not had the "move hands to other directory" option checked in elephant, and I'm annoyed that I have basically lost 20k hands from March should I chose to try out some other software.

Is there a way that I can export all of the hands from the database back to their raw hand histories?

Edit: I have tried using the "backup database" option too, but as soo as I select a directory, Elephant crashes.

Edit 2: forget it, it worked eventually
  • 3 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :)

By the way: If you don't tell the Elephant to move your handhistory, your handhistory will never be moved or deleted!

If you think your original handhistory was delted please check the handhistory options in your pokerclient since most of them allow you to specify the amount of days your handhistory will be stored and deleted after the set number of days.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I had chose 30 days for my stars account, but i'm not sure if it works on a month to month basis or deletes each table individually after 30 days. Obviously I'll be backing up my HH from now on!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      :s_thumbsup: