Stack
      UTG2:
      $1.65
      Hero:
      $6.32
      BU:
      $5.1

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, CO folds, BU calls $0.30, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0.72) K:heart: , 8:diamond: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.3, BU raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.92) 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.92, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.92

Well ... I am clueless here, will not try to defend myself. Looking at his stats (well, not much of a sample though) he might as well be bluffing or having some 77-QQ ... or just a king ... but I didnt see them in-game (using elephant)

btw, the re-raise on the flop was almost instantaneous and the pot bet on the turn took him about 5 seconds.

Mostly, I folded because I got scared because calling it would mean calling his most probable raise on the river - even all in maybe. I didnt have the situation under control, so I folded. :f_cry:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello skiffcz,

Usually people tend to come up there with a very strong hand while they pick such a line. Such a pot size bet on turn usually shows as well that they ain't drawing rather are having a very strong hand which tries to protect. Therefore the question rather is if he is doing that with Kx, I guess rather avoiding any kind of marginal Calls I'd as well rather fold it.

But the problem there on flop is your CBet size, way too small should be at least ~$0,50.

Best regards.