How to activate 2nd $50 starting capital ?

• Buddy985
      Buddy985
      Bronze
      Firstly I'd like to say what a great website this is, although I don't post I have learned a lot on the forums and it has without doubt improved my game.

After activating my first bonus in the summer I recently recived an email from PS about getting a 2nd bonus (shown below) However the link provided doesn't really take me anywhere to activate it. Was the email just a ploy to get wandering members back on the site or is their something i'm missing in order to get the capital ? Many thanks.

As an experienced poker player and a member of PokerStrategy.com for some time, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free $50 Starting Capital on Full Tilt Poker. This second free $50 starting capital has no strings attached - you don't need to make your own deposit or pass an additional poker quiz as was required for your first free $50. Click here and claim your 2nd free $50 starting capital now: ---- http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/791 ---- On top of your $50 starting capital, you will receive 27% rakeback directly if you choose to make an additional deposit of your own. Use this free $50 offer to try out the real money tables at Full Tilt Poker. This offer also makes you eligible for an additional bonus of 100% up to $600. Be quick - the free $50 offer is only valid this month, so claim your $50 now!
  • 14 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Buddy985,

Great to see you posting and being active on the forums :)

This site is just more than pokerstrategy. It's a friendly community.

Regarding the 2nd free $50 starting capital: It's 100% Legit :s_biggrin:

FTP is a pretty large platform in the poker world so firstly do you have an account with them? Because these 2nd chances are only open to platforms you don't already have an account with.

I'm not 100% on the link, I remember when I got my 2nd free starting capital it was a little different so hopefully one of the CM/HM can shed some light on this for us.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Buddy985,

Congratulations for receiving the second free $50 capital! =)

The link should be taking you here where you can register at Full Tilt Poker with the referral code PS150 and activate your player account for real money poker.

Then come back to the linked page and enter your Full Tilt Poker Player ID here. As soon as you have done this, we will initiate the transfer of the $50.

You can also send your Player ID to our customer support and they will enter it for you in the system manually. Most important is that you go through our link and enter the code to be able to activate your bonus.

I would also suggest to contact customer support and let them know in case the link in the mail doesn't work and they will be able to help you further on.

Can you please let me know if you managed? =)

Ingrid
    • Buddy985
      Buddy985
      Bronze
      Hi guys thanks for the responses. I'm afraid I already have an account with Full Tilt so I guess that means I can't use it ? Is it possible to use it on one of the other sites I haven't signed up to ?
    • Buddy985
      Buddy985
      Bronze
      Well I got it wrong, I had an account with PokerStars rather than Full Tilt. I forgot to mention in the first post that i'm also an idiot.

Anyway I just followed the email and signed up to FT with the referal code, how long will it be for them to put the bonus in my account ?

Cheers.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Buddy,

Whilst some get transferred within a few hours, we always suggest allowing a couple of days.

It can sometimes take a little longer over weekends.

It shouldn't be too long though and the support team will notify you when it's on it's way.

Good luck & enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • Buddy985
      Buddy985
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart.

Here to another sucsessful PS bankroll :f_cool:
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Which other poker sites offer the second $50 starting capital? Just looking for a list of poker sites.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

The list of all PokerStrategy partner sites where you can deposit your own funds and receive bonuses, extra VIP status etc is in this link here.

The 2nd starting capitals are promotional, randomly allocated and cannot be specifically requested. They are poker room specific and not available if you already hold an account there. You will need to keep an eye on your emails to see if you are lucky enough to receive one.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      I put wrong username i got confused with partypoker's username...
      IS there any way i can change it?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi firebullgr,

Please drop your correct details to our customer support team, they can update your details for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      I did sent a msg...
      But still no answer :(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi firebullgr,

I found your ticket =)

Unfortunately, you forgot to state which poker room you entered the wrong username. Talking about Full Tilt, right?

I'll correct it for you as soon as you confirm the poker room.

Ingrid
    • firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Yes it is Full tilt i just msged u again :D
      Thanks for your time Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      :f_love: and I answered to you now! Check your tickets please.

Ingrid