This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PartyPoker or PokerStars? Which games do you find softer?

• BrinkyBill
      BrinkyBill
      Bronze
      Hello,

I recently switched from PartyPoker (played NL2) to PokerStars (still NL2), but what I found is that the games on PP are so much more passive than the ones on PS.

Which ones do you think are softer?

BrinkyBill
  • 2 replies
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      You shouldn't bother thinking about this at micros, but at least in SNG's party has definately weaker players then stars.
    • Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      all I can say it took me about 80k hands to beat micros, I and think I play pretty good, but still there is so much regs, atlas was, but with good table finding maybe it possible to beat it with much less sample, anyway after that I beat NL5 with some 40k hands and then got busted in NL10 after 2 days got -10BI swing in like 4k hands there was pretty sick :) So now I moved to Ipoker network and form what i can tell its like 100% better then PS for micros because there is just so much bad players. played NL4 there for some 20k hands and I am up now 10bb/100, just there is some bad think to, that traffic is not so good as I want in morning I can only play 4-6 tables :) but after its fine can find some 10-12 easy atlas at NL4.