iron man freeroll?

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      I was looking for info on the iron man freeroll that you get a ticket for your corresponding level.

all i found was this

Qualify for any Iron Man Challenge level in a month and a Tournament Ticket to the corresponding Freeroll will be credited to your account. Our monthly Freerolls will be held on May 14, 2011, followed by our four-player Sit & Go on May 8, 2011. Our heads-up matches will take place on May 21, 2011.
      this doesnt make much sense? so the freerolls take place every month but they only give dates for May ??? *confused*

can anyone clarify for me?
  • 4 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      nevermind, found it in the rules section

Each Iron Man Challenge Freeroll tournament will be held on the second Saturday of the following month. The top finisher in each Freeroll (A, B, C, D) will each win the first-place prize money for their respective tournament, and face each other in a four-person Sit & Go tournament at 16:30 ET the next day (the second Sunday of the month) where the winner will claim an additional $5,000 and earn the right to play three of Full Tilt Poker's red pros in consecutive heads-up matches at 16:30 ET on the following Saturday.
      anyone know approximately what time (FTP time) the freerolls run usually?
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      on april 9th bronze is at 21.15, silver at 21.45 and gold at 22.15.
      the iron man £30,000 freeroll is at 22.45.
      dont know how that corresponds to your timezone though.
      just go to tournaments/freerolls and scroll down to april 9th and they are all there.
      cheers Gordy
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi <3

I hope this help

regards
      Thazar
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      thanks guys!