please explain me about those 50$ to FTP

• guerrilla
      guerrilla
      Bronze
      I've won about 175$ in Full Tilt poker with that 50$ starting capital, earned 200 full tilt points. I dont want to withdraw anything yet, but i want to know what are the terms if I would want to...

In order to get the $50 starting capital and winnings credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this. When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.

According to this, I need to earn 1000FTP, but if I, for example, deposit 10$ to my FTP account will i be able to withdraw 185$ with my current 200 points ? Did I understand correctly?
  • 1 reply
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Guerrilla

that is correct with what is stated above however from what I understood after any deposit you have to get like 100ftps to prevent issues like money laundering etc... Dunno which is correct for sure. but tbh 100ftps is not very hard to get. also make sure you count only base ftps and not happy hour and ther bonuses ftps.

Regards

Thazar