lifetime/current strategy points o.O

• shushu1
      shushu1
      Bronze
      So what's the difference? There is no explanation anywhere in the points info section.
      Why do I get only Lifetime and no current? My current points have been stuck for a while on 19 and I have over 80 VPP on pokerstars which should mean like 40 pts, right?
  • 1 reply
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey shushu1

Most of your question is answered here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy-points/

Specifically here:

How long does your status last?

In order to calculate the StrategyPoints which determine your status, we follow these three steps:

- We consider your overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days
      - We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints
      - The total number of points for this period determines your status

This means that if you move up to a higher status level, you won't move back down for at least two weeks.

Your StrategyPoints are updated automatically on a daily basis. There may be minor exceptions depending on how quickly we receive updates from your poker room(s).
      So your current points determine your status as per the above, your lifetime points are all points accumulated ever in the history of the world.

As noted, sometimes there can be delays in the poker sites transmitting the amount of rake paid to PokerStrategy.com, in which case you just need to be patient as the update will come within a couple of days.

I trust this helps. :f_grin: