Paddypower Poker

• Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      Hi,

I just took quiz and passed and I have an account at all four of the rooms. But, I received an email saying if I passed the quiz I could get the free $50 on paddypower poker. How do I do that?
  • 15 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Check4Value,

Welcome to our community and Congrats on passing the quiz! =)

Next step is to choose the desired Poker Room where you want to play. If you need help on deciding, you can visit our Poker Room board where you'll see what our members have to say. (please note that the free $50 starting capital is only available in these poker rooms: Full Tilt Poker, PartyPoker, Cake Poker and William Hill)

If you have decided already then please follow these easy steps:

- Select poker room here - Install the software
      - Create a player account
      - Go back to the linked page and enter your poker room player account name in the relevant field of the instruction guide

Once you've done that, we will initiate the free $50 starting capital for you.

Keep me posted how you getting along
      Ingrid
    • Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      If I can only get the free $50 capital at Fulltiltpoker, Cakepoker, William Hill and Partypoker, why has Paddypower Poker emailed me saying:

'Get free a $50 bonus + free poker education from paddypowerpoker.com and PokerStrategy.com within 3 easy steps with no deposit needed!'
    • Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      I should of put this link:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bankroll/paddy-power-poker/
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Check4Value,

I am checking it for you!

Ingrid
    • FrankJJScott
      FrankJJScott
      Bronze
      Yeah m8 i got the same 1 from paddypower,just took the quiz their,waiting on the free $50..
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Check4Value,

The bonus offer you've received is exclusively available to targeted existing players of Paddy Power Poker and are only able to participate if you received this offer.

If you received this promotion email, kindly contact Paddy Power Poker's Help Center and ask for further instructions.

Please keep us posted and good luck at the tables =)
      Ingrid
    • Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      I emailed paddypower support and they replied:

'Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Poker Support.

In order for you to get this resolved you will need to contact Poker Strategy as they are the ones running this promotion. We here at poker support only look after promotions on the Paddy Power Poker site and not affiliate promotions.

We wish you the best of luck with your endeavours'.
    • mart2k12
      mart2k12
      Bronze
      Ive done the same and paddy power say its pokerstrategys promotion so they should deposit the $50

What now ??????????????????
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Check4Value,

Could you please confirm your Paddy Power Poker username?

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mart2k12
      Ive done the same and paddy power say its pokerstrategys promotion so they should deposit the $50

What now ??????????????????
      Hi mart2k12,

I've seen you contacted our customer support already and the transfer has been initiated to your poker account. Please allow 48 hours to be visible.

Good luck at the tables and keep me posted =)
      Ingrid
    • Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      My Username is: LostInADream
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Check4Value,

Thank you for the quick answer and I have now escalated this to our key account managers who will be looking into the problem. Please allow us a few days and we'll be back shortly.

Ingrid
    • bigglesx
      bigglesx
      Bronze
      I also got the email from Paddy Power and have just passed the quiz, my Paddy Power username is jam557, Could you credit this to my PP account please as there doesn't seem to be an option to enter my username on the site as stated in the email from PP. Thanks.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi bigglesx,

Your account name is already been added and I can confirm that its the correct one. =)

Please contact our customer support in the future regarding this and they will be happy to help you. =)

Ingrid
    • Check4Value
      Check4Value
      Bronze
      I just checked my paddypowerpoker account I still haven't received my money. Is there any news on this?

Thanks