[NL2-NL10] NL2 - QQ on Ace high flop

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Hi, I joined PS recently, and just got my starting capital few days ago. I'm reading articles a lot, and I'll try to post a lot of my hands too.

So, in these few days i played NL2 i saw, that players are extremely aggresive there. They re-raise every attempt to steal blinds, re-raise every C-bet of mines. So that's the reason i want to give you this hand to evaluate.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $2.08
      BB:
      $1.30
      MP1:
      $1.52
      MP2:
      $2.00
      MP3:
      $2.01
      CO:
      $2.12
      BU (Hero):
      $2.05

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, Q.
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.07, Hero raises to $0.22, 2 folds, CO calls $0.15.

Flop: ($0.47) 8, 8, A (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.26, CO raises to $0.54, Hero ?

What should i do in situation like this? I didn't have any reads on this opponent, because i don't know how to see them. I have PS Elephant software installed, and I see, that there is some sort of statistic, on every player, but i just dont understand that. I think i should need to read something about it.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

And welcome to the forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. Will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

There is no point to play back against him as you decided to CBet, rather Bet/Fold there than do anything fancy. And as well I might even just Check behind on flop since there aren't that many worse hands which Call you anyways while you could still get value from some on later streets.

Best regards.