Elephant and why it should be free to all

• Kodark
      Ive hit a huge downswing only been playing 2 months and have racked up near 60k hands at NL5. in those first 55k hands i was doing well and making about 10bb/100. I would ofcourse not be playing perfectly and would daily log onto elephant and review my session and look at how i played losing hands to see what i did wrong and how i could have maximised value out of my winning hands.

However now im fucked. Because i have hit this downswing and my elephant trial has run out. ive lost 1/3 of my roll from this and it doesnt seem to be stopping any time soon, its soul destroying. However this downswing is most likely affecting my play and i am for sure not playing perfectly 100% of the time.

Now when i need elephant the most it is not there for me. I dont want to spend the money from my RL roll on PT3 or HEM until i have a few more months poker in my belt.

You may say yada yada elephant is free once you get 1k PS points. Im only near 500 and have an awful long way to go for 500 more playing NL5.

Infact i may not make it in time before my roll goes. And im so hopelessly crushed right now i will not be redepositing.

Isn't it a great shame that i cant analyse my own sessions.

Elephant should at least be free to any silver and above.

That is all.
  • 9 replies