How to take a part of stack away from table on FTP?

• ruvince
      ruvince
      Bronze
      Hi guys! I guess the question is lame, but nevertheless.

I played SSS today for the first time on FTP. When I accumulate, say, 30 BB, I need to take 10 BB away and start all over from 20 BB. But how do I do it and not lose the seat?

I tried standing up, and my seat was instantly taken by someone from the waiting list.

Moreover, when I got a chance to come back to that table, the software told me that I have to buy-in with at least as much $ as I had when I left the table. Is there a way around this?
  • 15 replies
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      find another table
      this is only what i've heard though, might be a legend
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      The restriction is time-limited.
      So you can also wait a day.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      you have to wait half hour I think (thats how it used to be like a year ago) then you can rejoin with the lowest buyin.
    • ruvince
      ruvince
      Bronze
      Yeah it says I have to wait for 30 mins. Looks like they dont like short stackers very much )

Is it the same on the other poker rooms?
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Its the same on PokerStars. Maybe some euro sites have different limitations but it can be hard to get enough traffic there for SSS.
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      on stars I think you need to wait 2hours not 30minutes:D
    • ruvince
      ruvince
      Bronze
      So SSS is discriminated )) Funny

Thanks fellas

BTW
      Finding another table is a bit complicated as I have to remember which tables I played in the past 30 mins (I currently play 8 tables).
      Is there a way to see all this instantly in a software? I use PT3 but I don't there is such an option
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      NO, you have to wait until your penis is longer than the waiting list in millimetres.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      P.S. I don't think you shloud be playing multitables if you are asking such questions. No offence meant. Gl.
    • ruvince
      ruvince
      Bronze
      I played 40k hands on FTP, but I played BSS and I never wanted to cash out a part of my stack. Do u think it's wrong BTW?

Anyway, i guess you don't know about such a software?

PS. Since i'm multitabling, i don't have time to measure my dick. Could u come over and lend a hand?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Folks, particularly gadget, those posts aren't really helpful, are they? If you dislike the SSS - fair enough, but please don't disturb other user's threads because you do, it will just derail the thread and is plain annoying.

Thank you for understanding,

Hadi
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Thanks Hadi

about the OP's question, SSS is not discriminated, it is just the rule of the table that you can not reseat at the table with a lower stack than the one you left with within 30 minutes. that is whatever your stack. If you had a 500bb stack it would be the same.

Kind regards

Thazar
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ruvince
      So SSS is discriminated )) Funny

Thanks fellas

BTW
      Finding another table is a bit complicated as I have to remember which tables I played in the past 30 mins (I currently play 8 tables).
      Is there a way to see all this instantly in a software? I use PT3 but I don't there is such an option
      [edited by Thazar] see post above by Hadi

If you don't like SSSer it is your right however there is no need to be insulting nor will it help answering the question thank you for your understanding
    • Airrr83
      Airrr83
      Bronze
      Depending of the limit which you play in ftp there are enough swallow tables(i play micros) and didn`t had big problem with multitabling + finding new one. U seems to be little lazy :) or verry good(lucky) to hit 30bb on more than 1 table at the same time. Gl hf
    • ruvince
      ruvince
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Airrr83
      Depending of the limit which you play in ftp there are enough swallow tables(i play micros) and didn`t had big problem with multitabling + finding new one. U seems to be little lazy :) or verry good(lucky) to hit 30bb on more than 1 table at the same time. Gl hf
      Well, yesterday there was from 9 to 15 shallow tables 0,10/0,25 FR at FTP. I played on all of them simultaneously, and in a course of a several hours at every given moment I had 2 to 7 tables which I can't seat on because I left them with more than 7$ (that was my threshold). I thought about pumping it to 8$, but pokerstrategy says that the range should be 15-25BB, and 7$ is already a bit higher - 28BB.

Anyway, I just started to type into notepad the name of the table and time when I left it.