[NL2-NL10] Nl2 - Aa

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 4 folds, CO calls $0,08, BU folds, SB calls $0,07, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,26) K:spade: , 5:heart: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,1, CO raises to $0,20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,60, CO calls $0,40.

Turn: ($1,46) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,02, CO raises to $0,10, Hero calls $0,08.

River: ($1,66) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,02, CO raises to $0,30, Hero calls $0,28.

Final Pot: $2,26

I shouldn't needed to call all the way, right?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

By the way, try to turn Elephant stats on and as well the stack sizes. There should be buttons for that where you can copy your hand.

About the hand:
      Flop: Your CBet is way too small, I would do it like $0,20. But as played I'd still Call the min-raise rather than 3bet unless I have some kind of reason for that like I know he is capable of doing the raise here with Kx.
      Turn: Doesn't make sense to make such a block-bet, rather play Check and take a look at his actions. But as you decided to do such a small donk then for the given odds I'd Call as well. But this is definitely pretty horrible play.
      River: Very likely against Kx but I don't think that you can fold it here while you made such a dumb play and he is just giving too good odds.

Overall, like never use such a small donk-bet, rather do a normal size. It just says directly what kind of hand you have. = Usually a weak hand which tries to see a cheap showdown.

Best regards.
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Thanks, next time, i'll post stack sizes and elephant stats too.