This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 - two pairs on BB

• staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with 6:club: , 3:heart: . Hero posts a blind of $0,02.
      Hero checks, UTG2 calls $0,02, 3 folds, CO calls $0,02, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,09) 7:spade: , 6:heart: , 3:club: (4 players)
      BB bets $0,06, Hero raises to $0,18, UTG2 folds, CO raises to $0,40, BB folds, Hero calls $0,22.

Turn: ($0,95) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,16, CO raises to $0,66, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,27

I felt that i was beat there...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Preflop: First of all, like never do post blinds on UTG1, you just had to wait like 1 blind and then could just post BB yourself.

As played
      Flop: Raising here is somewhat fine, although I would likely fold to the 3bet, we way too often dominated either by better 2pairs or maybe even against sets/straights.
      Turn: Not much you can do, and as well here either I don't like the min-bet but obviously we have to fold to the raise.

Best regards.