This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo

• AKM247
      AKM247
      Bronze
      So here the pre-flop raise is pretty standard, I make the cbet just over 60%, here I think it's ok to bet just half pot cbet instead looking back? The board is not drawy so I think I should have bet less cbet?

With an unknown villain it's not worth calling and better to assume he hit K on turn. This is the right fold I think?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB:
      $16.16
      BB:
      $4.00
      UTG2 (Hero):
      $4.40
      MP1:
      $6.26
      MP2:
      $10.53
      MP3:
      $3.49
      CO:
      $10.66

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A, Q.

Hero raises to $0.40, MP1 calls $0.40, 6 folds, 5 folds, 4 folds, 3 folds, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) 3, 4, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.66, MP1 calls $0.66.

Turn: ($2.27) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 bets $1.00, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.27.

Sorry if the questions seem simple btw - but I've just started playing this limit from 0.02/0.05 and had a bad day yesterday.

Thanks for your time as always mate - btw you should check out Infected Mushrooms if you like Drum n Bass :)

AKM
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey AKM247,

since you are OOP I just keep betting a bit bigger than smaller in general because people (unconsciously) float you lighter if you bet smaller

On the Turn you can sometimes pull of a 2nd barrel as bluff but check/folding is fine

Best regards,
      Gerv

PS I prefer listening to ''Amazing'' by Kanye west :D