[NL2-NL10] NL2 TT - flopped set in SB

• philhellmutt
      2nd hand of session, but played against CO before - 17 hands 71/29/14.3

He's quite aggressive, so expecting 2nd barrel on turn, but this time he gave up after flop.... didn't CR the flop because it's not too scary.

Being OOP with 2nd spade appearing on turn, do you think a donk of $0.24 is okay? Maybe even donk $0.10 on flop?

EDIT- I'm also thinking is TT worth a 3-bet against this loose raiser.... I wouldn't call with 22-66, as his stack is too small.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2)
      BB ($5)
      UTG ($0.93)
      CO ($0.90)
      BTN ($2.09)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:spade:

fold, CO raises to $0.06, fold, Hero calls $0.05, fold

FLOP ($0.14) 3:heart: A:spade: T:club:

Hero checks, CO bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08

TURN ($0.30) 3:heart: A:spade: T:club: 2:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($0.30) 3:heart: A:spade: T:club: 2:spade: 6:spade:

Hero bets $0.24, CO folds

Hero shows T:heart: T:spade:

Hero wins $0.28
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I think it is a lot easier to play postflop if you´re going to 3-bet to 0.18$ and then call his shove.
      He would b/c with worse hands, you very often take initiative and since he doesn´t have that big stack you can play for stacks if you have overpair postflop and sometimes even smt like J74 boards
      As played: I would generally c/r since I think he isn´t going to bluff you that too often since looks like you have ace but at the same time if he has ace he would never going to fold it.
      If you c/c flop I think you should generally bet turn to 0.22$ and then shove river just to protect your hand and to stack him