new player rush tickets

• noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      hello i got a email from pokerstars Dear jackchi50,

Thank you for joining the world's most popular Poker site. It can sometimes be daunting taking your first few steps into the world of online poker, so to help you get into the excitement, we've given you a free ticket to one of our TICKET RUSH tournaments, exclusive to new players!

Your free ticket gets you entry to one TICKET RUSH qualifier tournament. The tourney is restricted to players at your level and you can play for a share of $200! The top 25 ranking players each day will also qualify for the TICKET RUSH FINAL, where a share of $1,000 and a week in Vegas are up for grabs!

Make you first deposit using code 'RUSH', and you'll get an all access ticket that gives you 14 days admission to our qualifiers – that's 14 chances to get to Vegas! In addition, you will receive our 100% up to $600 first deposit bonus (conditions apply) and access to the thousands of games and tourneys available on pokerstars.com every day.

You can view your ticket under 'Requests' > 'Tournament Tickets' on your PokerStars software. To activate your ticket, simple locate the TICKET RUSH qualifier under the 'Tourney' > 'Regional' tab and register for the tournament.
      went and joined pokerschool and passed some quizs there went to deposit code not accepted got on to support no joy never heard of it sent copy of email (new player only)i got the date time and start of tounament qualifer and final on the poker room(120 in final at this time) no joy any help tx noel
  • 1 reply
    • noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      got on to hostQuirijnv ( pokerstars cashier)i have a list of bonus codes which work on our site a code of active bonsues and rush is not there what is going on tx noel