Question about my strategypoints

• Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Hello!

I recently received my $50 bonus on PartyPoker and I have almost $150 right now which is pretty good. My goal is to reach $10.000. I have 25 PartyPoints on PartyPoker and 69 strategypoints here on PokerStrategy. Isn't that a bit too much? For all I know you earn 1.75 strategypoints for every PartyPoint so I shouldn't even have 50 SP. Am I missing something here?
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Vinyard799,

You've been suprised :f_biggrin:

We have a promotion where you can earn extra StrategyPoints. Check it out here.

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Yay! I missed that promotion! Time to play some more poker so I can reach silver status and perhaps even a gold status this month. Thanks.
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      By the way... I was wondering about the rakeback. Is it possible to a rakeback at PartyPoker if I registered under PokerStrategy? If yes... how much? 30% or something? And WHEN can I get a rakeback? After $xx or a certain date? Also... HOW do I get a rakeback?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Vinyard799,

PartyPoker don't provide rakeback in the truest sense of the word, i.e. cash back every week or month etc.

They do however provide players with a return equivalent to rakeback via their VIP scheme, player points, bonuses, monthly promotions & freerolls etc.

I'm afraid I don't know off hand how much % this would amount to in total, but other PartyPoker regulars might be able to help you with this or a quick search on the PartyPoker forum area would probably find more detail.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Yes it does. Thanks. I see they offer cash prizes for X number of points. A BMW M3 for 350.000 points. That's a nice lil' challenge for me :)