This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about my strategypoints

• Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Hello!

I recently received my $50 bonus on PartyPoker and I have almost $150 right now which is pretty good. My goal is to reach $10.000. I have 25 PartyPoints on PartyPoker and 69 strategypoints here on PokerStrategy. Isn't that a bit too much? For all I know you earn 1.75 strategypoints for every PartyPoint so I shouldn't even have 50 SP. Am I missing something here?
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Vinyard799,

You've been suprised :f_biggrin:

We have a promotion where you can earn extra StrategyPoints. Check it out here.

Good luck
      Ingrid
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Yay! I missed that promotion! Time to play some more poker so I can reach silver status and perhaps even a gold status this month. Thanks.
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      By the way... I was wondering about the rakeback. Is it possible to a rakeback at PartyPoker if I registered under PokerStrategy? If yes... how much? 30% or something? And WHEN can I get a rakeback? After $xx or a certain date? Also... HOW do I get a rakeback?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Vinyard799,

PartyPoker don't provide rakeback in the truest sense of the word, i.e. cash back every week or month etc.

They do however provide players with a return equivalent to rakeback via their VIP scheme, player points, bonuses, monthly promotions & freerolls etc.

I'm afraid I don't know off hand how much % this would amount to in total, but other PartyPoker regulars might be able to help you with this or a quick search on the PartyPoker forum area would probably find more detail.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Vinyard799
      Vinyard799
      Bronze
      Yes it does. Thanks. I see they offer cash prizes for X number of points. A BMW M3 for 350.000 points. That's a nice lil' challenge for me :)