Expired $50

• Mazer4
      Mazer4
      Bronze
      Hi.

I had signed up for this site a couple years ago. I completed the quiz and received $50 at PokerStars

I logged into my PokerStars account today and see that I do still have about $48.50 of that however it's considered a 'uncleared deposit' which expired July 14, 2008. I had an issue with depositing money with my credit card and so I stopped playing back then and just stuck to games with friends. Was wanting to give the online poker a shot again now that I have more time and I'm not too tight on cash.

Anyways, that $50 is definitely not going to get cleared now, correct? Would I have to deposit $1.50 to hit $50 in my account again so I could somehow clear that expired deposit?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Mazer4,

Sorry I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I'm guessing it wouldn't be available to you as it's expired, but I'd drop a quick email to PokerStars support team if i were you.
      They should be able to confirm for definate and who knows, they might be so pleased to see you back they might offer you something else to clear. No guarantee, but can't hurt asking nicely :P

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. Welcome back, good to see you ;)