NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.01)
      BB ($8.92)
      UTG ($11.65)
      UTG+1 ($9.50)
      CO ($2.47)
      Hero ($9.95)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 7:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.45, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.35

FLOP ($1.05) T:spade: 8:diamond: 5:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.65, UTG calls $0.65

TURN ($2.35) T:spade: 8:diamond: 5:spade: 6:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.50, UTG calls $1.50

RIVER ($5.35) T:spade: 8:diamond: 5:spade: 6:diamond: 8:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $7.35 (AI), UTG calls $7.35

33/16/1.1 53HANDS

pre: i izor rasie weak limpers
      F: nice for me so i bet for value
      T: nice and i thinks should bet more
      R: i see poker :) i shove for value but here when i don't have NUTS i think b/f for value str8, 2pr is good and fold to c/r becouse he always have Big flush.
  • 3 replies
    • kevvu
      kevvu
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I think you should bet flop and turn bigger so u won`t need to overbet river. But as played and then your river overbet can be good against villains, who have big wts. Did not understand what you said about river. But if u bet smaller, like 1/2 pot then u should still call.
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop: Bet more on flop - $0,72. You have monster draws so you should build the pot if you hit.

Turn: I don't understand your bet size? I would bet at least $2. If he has set, he's reraising us. If he has overpair he has tough decision. If he's drawing you make him pay.

River: I like more valuebetting small over shoving since we showed aggression from the beginning. I agree b/f is ugly (and questionable against this kind of player) so I wouldn't fold it too. I usually check behind to get information about him and I use it next time.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Flop: With such a huge draw I would just bet it bigger here to get his whole stack on river if we hit. Therefore I would make it even like $0,80 as I would as well do it with some kind of overpair/sets and so on.
      Turn: Definitely bet it bigger against that kind of station, he is going to pay us anyways when he does have a hand, therefore I would do it at least $2.
      River: The problem with shove is that we just representing a very strong hand there and do you really think that he would like Call you there with just Tx? And as well he did limp preflop, so usually he wont have hand like JJ+. So I just don't see much value by shoving directly in here, while most of the time he will just fold a lot worse hands and maybe even have hard time Calling with Tx as I mentioned already.
      Only reasonable hand we get value from is 8x/straights and that's all I guess which might Call our shove. (While we only have 58 hands on him and we can't consider him calling a shove with Tx.)
      Conclusion, I would go for a bet like $3 and then as well have room for considering what kind of actions I am going to take, although I don't think that I would like very easily lay down my hand if that was your question.

Best regards.