hh review + ev explained

• belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      I played yesterday 33 turbo sit n gos.My diagram shows that i run superhot but i cant find in which point i runned hot and there is so big difference.I would like from someone to see my 33 hh and explain me where i runned good and why there is so big difference.Because as i can see when i analyzed the hands i cant see anything like that.Unfortunately i can only afford 10$ to someone who will do that for me.Thanks a lot
  • 6 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      EV works like this.. If you win a hand your ev goes down.. if you lose it will go up. Unless you or opponent is already 100% drawing dead when the money gets in.

So if you go all in with AK vs AQ preflop and you win you run above EV eventhough you were way ahead. That's because a % of the time your expected to lose in that spot. So ev calculates what your expected to win when the money gets in in the long run (so when that hand gets replayed a million times for example).

It really doesn't work that well as there are alot more ways to get really unlucky then just when it goes in and getting sucked out. And in sng's it's even less good at showing at good or bad you ran.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      the point is that i analyze my 33 sit n go hand history and i cant figure this big difference in ev i really really cant.i won most hands i was ahead and i lost most hands i was behind
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Small differences adds up to big ones, sometimes you don't even notice that.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Yeah i understand that thats why i would like from someone to examine my hands + graph if possible
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Yeah i understand that thats why i would like from someone to examine my hands + graph if possible
      I don't know how to calculate EV in SNG's to be honest. It would be easy in cash games tho.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      y i know.In cash games is crystal clear but in sngs xmmmmmmmmmmmm