This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[1508] PartyPoker DON SNG

• FreeScript
      FreeScript
      Bronze
      Hello,

I want know if is there support for PartyPoker Double or nothing SNG in Elephant.

I have Elephant version 0.99.40308.1. I can see tournament in Elephant, I can also see my position in tournament when I'm not ITM. But when I'm ITM there is 0 as position. On the graph I can see only lost tournament but no winnings.

Thnaks for answers.
  • 4 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey FreeScript,

yes, we support those.

Please make sure that your tournament summary is always imported properly. You can also import the summaries manually - try finding those currently missing in your database.
    • FreeScript
      FreeScript
      Bronze
      Hello,

Here is screenshot of my problem:

The last line of tournament history file is in the screenshot. There is not any
      further information in this file. I also can't find any tournament sumary file.

What should be wrong?

Thanks for answers.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey FreeScript,

please send us your handhistory via Email to elephant[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

We will have a look at this. Please send us some files with the correct placement and some files where the placement is not shown properly.
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

we were able to reproduce the issue, I can confirm it (ITM detection doesn't work).
      We'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thx,
      L