This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

elepahnt is a burden

• graefe78
      graefe78
      Bronze
      elephant dows't work! never actually helped, if ever it actually loaded, it was a few rounds to late.

it is quite annoying...

so far it has proven to be a burden...

nice!!!

5 hands after it was all over it decided to load the preflop stats pf some of my hands...

oh, and the hud... would b nice if it actualy worked...

also, a great thig is that is had not displayed me player notes of a guy until after i folded... oh nonono.. and there'd been much.

why does elephant depent on so much crap?? no way the linux community could ever actually work with a program like that..
  • 2 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      sure its not your computer? hem etc are cpu intensive. if your computer is slow, old or cluttered with other crap then it will slow elephant dramatically
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Bronze
      I found that Elephant was bad in many aspects too (when I was using it back in the days). It is really slow to display stats, it crashes quite often and it takes him a lot of time to load anything. I used it on a 2GB memory laptop - so I wouldn't think that my computer's memory was an issue. I'm sure there were few other problems but I can't recall them now.