hello all

• kevinor1
      kevinor1
      Bronze
      delighted to become a member of poker strategy and cant wait to receive starting capitol and start bankroll building :D .. i was wondering if i can earn poker strategy points on more than 1 poker site or just the 1 i signed up with?? and are there certain poker rooms i have to play in?
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kevinor1,

Welcome to our community!

Yes, you can earn StrategyPoints in more then one poker room.

However, the free $50 starting capital is only available in these poker rooms and you can only receive the free $50 starting capital once.

For example if you picked PartyPoker to receive the free$50 starting capital then that would be the account you clear the bonus and earn StrategyPoints. To be able to earn StrategyPoints in any other poker room, you'll need to self deposit. You can see all available Poker Rooms and bonus offers we have and make the right decision.

If you unsure about which poker room would suit you the best, please visit our Poker Board where you can read what other members have to say and feel free to ask questions.

Looking forward to follow you on the forum =)
      Ingrid
    • kevinor1
      kevinor1
      Bronze
      Hello @ingridn
      I received an email saying my starting capitol was on the way but i have not got it yet. The email said it can take up to 48 hours but it has been longer than that already. Do you think i will get it?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kevinor1,

Yes of course you'll receive it! It might be a slight delay because of the weekend, but asking you to please be patient. We initiated the transfer and should be visible on your poker account soon.

Keep me posted =)
      Ingrid
    • dungak87
      dungak87
      Basic
      Originally posted by kevinor1
      delighted to become a member of poker strategy and cant wait to receive starting capitol and start bankroll building :D .. i was wondering if i can earn poker strategy points on more than 1 poker site or just the 1 i signed up with?? and are there certain poker rooms i have to play in?

du me may
    • kevinor1
      kevinor1
      Bronze
      nice 1 i got the 50 just now lets go
    • kevinor1
      kevinor1
      Bronze
      up to 80 and had a straight flush and got paid :) when will i move up from basic status?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kevinor1,

Congrats! =)

However you are up $80 today, are you following bank roll management?

Your status is calculated on
      # our overall StrategyPoints for the last 42 days
      # We detect a continuous period of 28 days in which you gained the most StrategyPoints

Your strategyPoints will be updated shortly together with your status. Let me check on it.

Ingrid
    • kevinor1
      kevinor1
      Bronze
      my pokerstrategy is hooked up with paddy power poker. there is a poker strategy freeroll first prize an irish open poker package, when i try to register it says this tournament is restricted. i am a member so why cant i register? tourney id: 529709761 - pokerstrategy.com io freeroll
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello kevinor1,

In order to take part in this freeroll you will need to accumulate some points.

New players: Create an account at Paddy Power Poker between March 9th 00:00 GMT and April 7th 23:59 GMT and earn 500 points at Paddy Power Poker.
      Existing players: Earn 1,000 points until April 7th.

For further details check out our news:
      Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with Paddy Power Poker

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards and a big smile
      Ingrid