NL10 Thightness

• Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      I got sick of Ipoker mostly because of the software and how hard it is to multitable there, so I withdrew my BR from there and then checked PTR for my stats. I am playing 16/12 vpip/pr at the site.

I lol'd at my F. But this simply compares your stats to the top 10 winning players at Ipoker. That means if you want to win there, play as nitty as possible.

Just my two cents.
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Slimijs,

Thanks for sharing this with us =)

Thoughts anyone?

Ingrid
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Thoughts anyone?
      I laughed really hard because it's so true.

If iPoker would fix their waiting for big blind and posting bugs I would probably give William Hill a go, but their software is just too crap.
    • belayd
      belayd
      Global
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      If iPoker would fix their waiting for big blind and posting bugs I would probably give William Hill a go, but their software is just too crap.
      I have emailed a suggestion twice to William Hill poker support to have those software deficiencies remedied and both times they said the suggestion was "passed on to the management team," but nothing has been done about it yet. I guess, given their hundreds of millions of dollars in annual profit, they can't afford bread and water rations for their programmers, so they laid them all off pending the invention of IT people who'll work for free.

Given the deficient nature of the iPoker software I would quit William Hill if my free starting capital weren't there. But, frankly, there aren't that many better sites to play and still earn strategy points. Party Poker is a good alternative for those who don't mind cash table action dying around 8 pm Eastern Time every day, including weekends.
    • Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      I mostly quit Ipoker because the software is terrible. I was multitabeling NL10 there and its almost impossible to play more then 10 tables there. It glitches and dosen't take you to your next table and most of the time I just sit out.

I did make a small profit there, but the nits there are unbearable, full of bad regulars. The only good thing about the site is the welcome bonus, but I gave up on clearing it as I play FR and after a 1 hr session of 12 tables have raked about 6 $ :/