Help Needed.

• DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Hello. I registred in william hill poker from this site and i got 50$ bonus.

I was palying with that money and my account reached till 120$...

So i contacted to support and asked if i can cashout money.

They said you must make a deposit of 20$ and leave pokerstrategy bonus to start cashing out money to my e-wallet...

So i made a deposit of 20$ via webmoney.

i uploaded my documents to prove that i am 18+ and they accepted it.

So yesterday i wanted to put a withdraw of 100$ (i had 120$) (don't know where invested 20$ went)

Ok so i put a withdraw of 100$. and i waited....

In the evening i got this message from william hill
      [Hi *,

We have declined your withdrawal request, because you did not comply with our condition for players who received the 50.00 USD Poker Strategy Bonus. This includes accumulating a minimum 50 USD for tournament fees and poker rake combined. Note that the withdrawal amount was credited back to your account.

Once you have completed the requirement, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible.

We apologize for any misunderstanding and thank you for respecting the mutual interests of fair gaming.

With regards, ]

Ok i read and then i had 20$ left in my poker account, but 100$ in my main ballance in williamhill site. So i requested another payment , but now 30$. so i waited and got the same answer
      [Hi *,

We have declined your withdrawal request, because you did not comply with our condition for players who received the 50.00 USD Poker Strategy Bonus. This includes accumulating a minimum 50 USD for tournament fees and poker rake combined. Note that the withdrawal amount was credited back to your account.

Once you have completed the requirement, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible.

We apologize for any misunderstanding and thank you for respecting the mutual interests of fair gaming.

With regards, ]

Could anybody tell me how to get rid of this Pokerstrategy starting capital of 50$ and start to cashout ?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DzintarsTet,

In order to withdraw, you need to have raked $50 in tournament fees or cash table rake as per the email you received from William Hill. The terms are also shown in our William Hill starting capital guide.

Please read the above link fully in case I've missed something, but I believe the main bit in your case is the following:

You will need to make a deposit of at least $20 in order to cash out your bonus and winnings after you have fulfilled the requirements. It allows you to withdraw any amount with the payment method you used to deposit the funds.
      In short, you will only be able to cash out your $50 free starting capital or any profit you have made after raking a total of $50.
      As you have deposited $20, but are trying to withdraw $30, this would include part of your profits.

My understanding therefore is (but I'm sure William Hill's own support team will be able to confirm for you), that you are able to withdraw any of your own funds you have deposited, in your case up to $20, but in order to withdraw the rest you first need to reach the $50 raked amount.

William Hill's support team will be happy to confirm the current amount you have raked.

Hope this helps, shout if you need further clarification on any aspect.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      No problem DzintarsTet, let us know how you get on or if you encounter any problems after reaching the $50 rake total.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DzintarsTet
      DzintarsTet
      Bronze
      I forgot to ask you something :)

Can i see in william hill poker that i have received 50$ bonus from pokerstrategy?

I can't find it anywhere :(

Went cashier >My account>bonusses

And i don't see the 50$ starting capital there