Stacks:
      UTG ($19.20)
      UTG+1 ($23.62)
      CO ($2.90)
      BTN ($65.59)
      SB ($12.28)
      utenos (BB) ($30.74)

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 6 players) utenos is BB J:diamond: J:club:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.70, 2 folds, SB calls $0.60, utenos calls $0.50

Flop: 5:club: 2:diamond: 9:heart: ($2.10, 3 players)
      SB checks, utenos ($30.04)?

Here i decided to call PF. It's ok? cos we don't want to iso ourselfs nor get it in pf without reads.
      On the flop:
      1.1) should we donk out? what we can expect and 1.2) how we should react against opener agression?
      2) ch/r? if we ch/r and he reraises we fold? if he calls and turn lets say 3/4/6/7/8
      /T, what then? If Q/K/A?
      3) ch/call?

Thanks! =)
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Do we have any info on the players?

Considering the SB only has ~60 bbs I'd label him a recreational player (fish). Because of that we should try to 3bet preflop to isolate him (it would be 3bet/fold vs UTG+1).

As played, I don't mind a donk so the flop doesn't get checked back and we get value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      depends how tight or loose are the players. I would generally 3-bet to isolate against fish and you can likely fold if UTG would 4-bet
      I think leading out should be the best play. c/r would be generating big pot oop where you really have no idea if you want to play for stacks.
      I fyou want you can also c/c flop and bet turn and river for value, but betting out 3 streets should also be fine
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      But what he can call here 3 streets that we beat? bet turn also if Q/K/A comes?
      And we're talking here about donk/folding?

if we bet flop he(utg) calls, you'd prefer bet/fold or ch/call?

Cheers! :)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by utenosmelynas
      But what he can call here 3 streets that we beat? bet turn also if Q/K/A comes?
      And we're talking here about donk/folding?

if we bet flop he(utg) calls, you'd prefer bet/fold or ch/call?

Cheers! :)
      88, TT, maybe T9s. if you think he won´t call you down these hands you can always just bet turn and then maybe c/c river if you have overpair, but consider you called pf quite strong hand I think you should go 3 streets for value

I´d bet turn if Q and K comes. With A I´d c/c turn and then c/f river

I think you can b/f flop, since he won´t really bluffraise there with AK and there aren´t any draws, but even with overpairs I think he would just call and maybe also with sets since pot is so dry and he´d rather see you continue bluffing.

If I bet flop and utg calls I´d prefer bet/folding again for value since I think he can call us down with worse hands