mss

• 4 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Why do you think it is called MSS (Middle stack strategy)? Because you should play it with middle stack (~40bb). If you play with 100bb, play BSS (Big Stack Strategy).
    • kingkong2
      kingkong2
      Bronze
      i was thinking about the open raising hands and 3 betting hands, with a bigger stack u can call with pairs when u are getting the odds to call, and limp suited connectors from late position or the blinds mulity way
    • makrelion
      makrelion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingkong2
      i was thinking about the open raising hands and 3 betting hands, with a bigger stack u can call with pairs when u are getting the odds to call, and limp suited connectors from late position or the blinds mulity way
      ...and you can just go and play BSS :f_confused:
    • foulkezboyz
      foulkezboyz
      Bronze
      in all seriousness this needs to be discussed for the times when we stack up over the 50BB limit on table leaving and are in the process of leaving the table on the next BB, if we hit hands I'm supposed to play usually what do i do with 55BB, i dont really know what i'm doing.
      I play the same cos if its fairly solid fundamentals then its all good.
      However when i double up then im really lost cos i cant play MSS with 80+BB, I'd assume the BSS is correct for these rare times but i dont know what im supposed to do for this, so i tightened up my range slightly like cutting one card off the bottom of the charts, except for like the monster starting hands.