Super HUD help

• YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      i'm about to use Super HUD for MTTs, I got it from PokerProLabs. I'm just starting to study it.

Any comments on the software?

What common stats should I customize to be displayed on the player's info that would help me on my game reads?

I would appreciate advises so much. Thanks! :f_biggrin:
  • 5 replies
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      i'm about to use Super HUD for MTTs, I got it from PokerProLabs. I'm just starting to study it.

Any comments on the software?

What common stats should I customize to be displayed on the player's info that would help me on my game reads?

I would appreciate advises so much. Thanks! :f_biggrin:
      I tried it before. I think it is a great way for a newbie to try a HUD, without a bloated HEM or PT3 install. But their support is terrible and their prices are too high. As well, they make all sorts of other programs that are banned from various Pokersites so I am somewhat wary of paying for their service.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      As far as a comment about their software, I think it is very good. It's set up similar to HEM in appearance and is full of features. One great thing is being able to check your stats from any computer, because your stats are stored online. They also have an Auto-Rate feature with loads of icons that look better than the HEM icons.

I don't want to discourage anyone from using it, just suggest that people be wary. But Cloud Storage is apparently the future - sadly - and so this kind of thing is likely to catch on.

Are you still using it? Just Google different configurations for HEM or PT3. It's all the same config for all of them.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Navrark
      I don't want to discourage anyone from using it, just suggest that people be wary. But Cloud Storage is apparently the future - sadly - and so this kind of thing is likely to catch on.
      Storing your information with a company you trust, maybe Microsoft or Google, is one thing. Freely giving away information that could obviously be used against you to a company who ignores the TOS of poker sites is close to insanity.
    • Navrark
      Navrark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Storing your information with a company you trust, maybe Microsoft or Google, is one thing. Freely giving away information that could obviously be used against you to a company who ignores the TOS of poker sites is close to insanity.
      Trust Microsoft? Yikes! 20+ programs in Vista and 7 spying on you and sending your personal data to Microsoft?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Trust Microsoft? Yikes! 20+ programs in Vista and 7 spying on you and sending your personal data to Microsoft?
      No Microsoft program does this. Find another forum to troll. You are way off topic.