NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.95)
      BB ($12.10)
      UTG ($12.41)
      UTG+1 ($10.63)
      CO ($8.90)
      Hero ($10)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:club:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.25, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.95, fold

FLOP ($2.95) 8:club: 7:heart: 3:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $2.10, UTG raises to $9.11, Hero calls $6.65 (AI)

TURN ($20.45) 8:club: 7:heart: 3:club: 5:club:

RIVER ($20.45) 8:club: 7:heart: 3:club: 5:club: 4:spade:

UTG shows 6:club: 6:spade:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 11.4%, Turn 18.2%)

Hero shows J:diamond: J:club:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 88.6%, Turn 81.8%)

UTG wins $19.44
  • 14 replies
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      6 stacks under ev is not uncommon, and since you are a platinum member playing nl10 it means you will make them back in no time with your volume
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      The trick is to play no matter what happens until you turn profit.

Losing is for losers.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      6 stacks under ev is not uncommon, and since you are a platinum member playing nl10 it means you will make them back in no time with your volume
      Oh, I played about 300k hands since I started with the free $50 and I never had such a swing in so few hands. Good to know its common :s_biggrin:
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      Originally posted by alejandrosh
      Oh, I played about 300k hands since I started with the free $50 and I never had such a swing in so few hands. Good to know its common :s_biggrin:
      you ran like god
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      lol I was just 9 buyin below EV today at nl100 FR today so ya 600bb is nothing especially at nl10 where the money could buy maybe a sweater.
    • adamxavier1
      adamxavier1
      Bronze
      yeah.........i had me one crap of a weekend too. Ran about 20 BI under over about 12-13K. Seems to happen latley at one point in the month I run well. And then have to spend the remainder of the month making up for running bad............such is life
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      sucks but do have to mention that your losing quite alot in nonshowdown.. i'm pretty sure losing more then 10BB/100 at nonshowdown is a leak. Don't play cash games or what is considered acceptable. But seeing as most good players win 10bb/100 at most but likely even less at higher stakes it's probably too much.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      sucks but do have to mention that your losing quite alot in nonshowdown.. i'm pretty sure losing more then 10BB/100 at nonshowdown is a leak. Don't play cash games or what is considered acceptable. But seeing as most good players win 10bb/100 at most but likely even less at higher stakes it's probably too much.
      This does not apply on micros, as most micros people don't fold. They don't even fold KQ on Q-high boards in 3bet pot vs AA/KK/QQ/sets. On higher limits people are better and know when to fold/raise, so I'll agree with the 10bb/100h part on higher limits like NL50.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      This does not apply on micros, as most micros people don't fold. They don't even fold KQ on Q-high boards in 3bet pot vs AA/KK/QQ/sets. On higher limits people are better and know when to fold/raise, so I'll agree with the 10bb/100h part on higher limits like NL50.
      Completely disagree, on higher stakes other opponents are more aggro too and will put more pressure on u thus fucking up your red line even more. Fwiw I recently started building roll on new site which is significantly softer than the ones I'm used to, like weaker regs, more calling stations etc etc and my red line looks way better.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Completely disagree, on higher stakes other opponents are more aggro too and will put more pressure on u thus fucking up your red line even more. Fwiw I recently started building roll on new site which is significantly softer than the ones I'm used to, like weaker regs, more calling stations etc etc and my red line looks way better.
      If I'm the one being pressured all the time and getting a big non-sd winnings than its a leak. To be succesful on such limit, it should be me the one creating the pressure to them.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      but you aren't even capable of doing so at 10nl
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      but you aren't even capable of doing so at 10nl
      And your problem is? I suck? Sure, sorry for not able to play NL100 where you probably do.

This month, some improvements on the last few days after some reviews... So I'm trying to get there slowly...
      Quest reaching SH NL50 in one year (After 7 months BR: $50 -> $1000)
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Naaah, I'm not trying to insult you or anything. :) All I'm trying to say is that you won't just magically get better red line as you move up, in fact quite the opposite as opposed to popular opinion. (imo) I also used to think like you while moving up. :) So it'd be better to start working a bit on it now. Not saying you need to start 3 barreling calling stations or anything like that, just trying to pick the spots to take stabs better or when to give up sooner etc, improving such things will have positive impact on your red line and not screw up the blue one which would happen if you'd start running big bluffs
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Naaah, I'm not trying to insult you or anything. :) All I'm trying to say is that you won't just magically get better red line as you move up, in fact quite the opposite as opposed to popular opinion. (imo) I also used to think like you while moving up. :) So it'd be better to start working a bit on it now. Not saying you need to start 3 barreling calling stations or anything like that, just trying to pick the spots to take stabs better or when to give up sooner etc, improving such things will have positive impact on your red line and not screw up the blue one which would happen if you'd start running big bluffs
      Yes I know, I played very badly at my first attempt on NL25 which I have a big non-sd result there. And thanks for your tips, I am indeed trying to pick some spots and review them every session, esp vs regulars who are able to fold the best hand. Still hard but I'm trying. :)

Coming from the micros and ran quite hot @ NL5/10 imo, I usually skip the marginal situations, but now I somewhat like them. :)

I won't be moving to NL25 untill I have a lower 10bb/100h non-sd for about 25k hands indeed.