regarding the online store

• belayd
      belayd
      Global
      There are four very important pieces of information missing from the description of the PokerStrategy online store:

1. When you make a purchase that doesn't require physical shipping, such as a software purchase, it takes 24-48 hours for the registration code to be delivered.

2. The actual merchant does not work weekends, so if you make a purchase on Friday it can take until next Wednesday.

3. The actual merchant is NOT PokerStrategy but a third-party payment processor that fails to respond to emails.

4. Assistance with purchases is not available through the PokerStrategy support system. If you create a ticket in PokerStrategy support they'll just tell you to contact the actual merchant directly and wash their hands of you.

If I had known these things in advance I would never have bothered buying anything through the PokerStrategy store. The marginal savings are not worth the extra hassle. It is unfair that prospective purchasers are not provided this information prior to buying. Kindly add it to the store description, preferably as a warning/disclaimer. Unless you do I shall never purchase anything else through your store.
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have now forwarded your feedback and will post again once I received a reply.

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi belayd,

Our Online shop office is closed on the weekends and open Monday till Friday 08:00 am till 5:00 pm.

We have processed your order today.

We appreciate your feedback and forwarded to our relevant department!

Thank you
      Ingrid