from fish to SHARK- hopefully

• herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      hi my name is mario and i come from slovenia,, im 22 years old and im studdying architecture mixed with infrastracture weird college,, im playin poker for atleast 4 years and my biggest succes is to play from time to time live nl100 i really play terrible online dunno what is wrong with my game and that is main reason why i started this blog

atm i have roll with 169$( dunno if i would play nl2 or nl10 there is no nl4 or nl5 on ultimatebet)

my goals are:

improve my game
      stick as many hands as i can so that u see my decisions and analize them
      slowly and smart climbing in game
      get agression factor
      to become more tight
      to reduce my tilt

sory for terrible English :s_confused: :heart:
  • 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Welcome to the bloggers team I guess :f_biggrin:

Good luck and play the limit where you feel most comfortable, usually with ~30 BRM.
    • herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      i was reading ur blog atm and im interesting with ur studying poker what do u think wich website.. pokerstrategy or books( if u read them wich are they )
    • herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      ok for those who are looking myy unactive blog finished day 1 with 1,2 $ ++ should had been better if i woudnt let shortstack with 0,80 on my HU nl2 tABLE HE tooked me 6$ jesus --> tilt.. i will put some hands today when i woke up
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herzingmario
      i was reading ur blog atm and im interesting with ur studying poker what do u think wich website.. pokerstrategy or books( if u read them wich are they )
      Pokerstrategy articles/videos/coachings were enough to crush micros till nl10 for me.
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      hello Herzingmario,good luck in your quest .If you go for MSS you are rolled for nl10 cos you only buy in for 40bb.
      cheers Gordy