This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

from fish to SHARK- hopefully

• herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      hi my name is mario and i come from slovenia,, im 22 years old and im studdying architecture mixed with infrastracture weird college,, im playin poker for atleast 4 years and my biggest succes is to play from time to time live nl100 i really play terrible online dunno what is wrong with my game and that is main reason why i started this blog

atm i have roll with 169$( dunno if i would play nl2 or nl10 there is no nl4 or nl5 on ultimatebet)

my goals are:

improve my game
      stick as many hands as i can so that u see my decisions and analize them
      slowly and smart climbing in game
      get agression factor
      to become more tight
      to reduce my tilt

sory for terrible English :s_confused: :heart:
  • 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Welcome to the bloggers team I guess :f_biggrin:

Good luck and play the limit where you feel most comfortable, usually with ~30 BRM.
    • herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      i was reading ur blog atm and im interesting with ur studying poker what do u think wich website.. pokerstrategy or books( if u read them wich are they )
    • herzingmario
      herzingmario
      Bronze
      ok for those who are looking myy unactive blog finished day 1 with 1,2 $ ++ should had been better if i woudnt let shortstack with 0,80 on my HU nl2 tABLE HE tooked me 6$ jesus --> tilt.. i will put some hands today when i woke up
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by herzingmario
      i was reading ur blog atm and im interesting with ur studying poker what do u think wich website.. pokerstrategy or books( if u read them wich are they )
      Pokerstrategy articles/videos/coachings were enough to crush micros till nl10 for me.
    • gordy1957
      gordy1957
      Bronze
      hello Herzingmario,good luck in your quest .If you go for MSS you are rolled for nl10 cos you only buy in for 40bb.
      cheers Gordy