how many tables?

• 6 replies
    • random3
      It all depends on you, just play as many as you can play comfortable. For some that is just 1, for some 5, some 10 and so on. Slowly add them one by one, but dont force it. Good luck!
    • Puschkin81
      Hi scar13567!

We will publish a new article about multitabling tomorrow, as you can read here: Just a little patience please ;)

Good luck at the tables!
    • scar13567
      cool, thanks
    • p0ps0t
      In the new multitabling article I could not understand the following paragraph at the last page.

"The brown buttons also show me where the action is. You oftentimes only see part of the table. I prefer the grid structure when multitabling since i can at least differ between three cases per table:

* no buttons are shown: I cannot chose at this table right now - the table is currently not interesting
      * small buttons (6 count) give rise to the possibility to default - I check on this situation if I have time. I only use the fold or check-option as default, but this helps me clean up a lot of tables beforehand.
      * large buttons (3 count) signify that I have to make a decision at this table. These tables have top priority."

Could someone plz explain exactly what it means.
    • Yoghi
      It's written for fixed limit.

When you folded your hand there are no buttons shown, you cannot make an action so it's not "interesting" to watch that table when there are others that require action

When you have cards and are in a game but it is not your turn you have 6 small checkboxes which you can click so when it is your turn the program does it automatically for you, in no limit it's a few less.

When there are 3 big buttons it is your turn act, the 3 buttons are: Check or Call, Fold and Raise.

At least that is what I think
    • p0ps0t
      Makes sense Thx very much