what is wrong with pokerstars?!

• checkmate1
      checkmate1
      Bronze
      Hi can someone please explain the pokerstars phenonmenon to me. There seem to be so many suckouts on that site its not even funny. Also another thing that disturbs me is how frequently aa is dealt as hole cards preflop. I am not a special player by any means but made a sick laydown on that site that I would not make on any other site. I had qq in the hole preflop and raised my opponent reraised and I folded my queens. He showed pocket aces. The guy showed pocket aces three times within the hour and might have had them more times than that as he raised big preflop in other situations and was not called. Played on their for 2 days and aa comes up frequently. Its not my imagination I cashed out of pokerstars and am going back to 888poker.
  • 22 replies
    • SilverSag
      SilverSag
      Bronze
      Screenshot or it did not happen! :f_cool: Please post your hand history where it is clearly seen that AA has significantly higher percentage or just shut the f up! :f_cool:
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      You laid down QQ preflop O_O WOOOOOW!
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SilverSag
      Screenshot or it did not happen! :f_cool: Please post your hand history where it is clearly seen that AA has significantly higher percentage or just shut the f up! :f_cool:
      +1
      Show us some proof! Why would we believe you? :f_p:

[quote]Originally posted by checkmate1
      Hi can someone please explain the pokerstars phenonmenon to me. There seem to be so many suckouts on that site its not even funny. Also another thing that disturbs me is how frequently aa is dealt as hole cards preflop. I am not a special player by any means but made a sick laydown on that site that I would not make on any other site. I had qq in the hole preflop and raised my opponent reraised and I folded my queens. He showed pocket aces. The guy showed pocket aces three times within the hour and might have had them more times than that as he raised big preflop in other situations and was not called. Played on their for 2 days [U]and aa comes up frequently. Its not my imagination I cashed out of pokerstars and am going back to 888poker.[/quote]Wait, you played there for 2 days? Damn...if that's so your claims MUST be true! :f_confused:
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      The explanation you'll get here is not the one you want to hear. Basically everyone will tell you that you're mistaken and draw your conclusions out of a nearly non-existent sample size. That aside, if AA really does get dealt more frequently, then why only to your opponents? Why not you as well? Do you think PokerStars hates you or something?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I've heard 888 don't deal AA anymore though
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      number one those ego gold users up are pure no-mannered people
      number two u cant judge site by small hand sample but ur right about their rng and u probably made good decision ... i wish u gl :s_biggrin:
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I've heard 888 don't deal AA anymore though
      Yes, I play there and I can confirm that is true. Now every time I have JJ villain has KK :(
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Well i'm afraid i'm going to have to call bollocks on your claims :) Over the 120k or so hands i've played on Pokerstars this year, 0.47% of them have been AA, which translates pretty well to the actual odds of getting dealt AA.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AleksandarPPA
      number two u cant judge site by small hand sample but ur right about their rng and u probably made good decision ... i wish u gl :s_biggrin:
      First off, I'm gold so that includes me, and I take offense. Telling someone his reasoning is flawed and explaining why is the first step to helping them understand how things really work. Secondly, your claim of him being right about the RNG is unsubstantiated nonsense. If you're trolling, however, good job, you had me fooled.
    • AngryJack7
      AngryJack7
      Bronze
      Always love a thread that complains about poker room!
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wriggers
      Well i'm afraid i'm going to have to call bollocks on your claims :) Over the 120k or so hands i've played on Pokerstars this year, 0.47% of them have been AA, which translates pretty well to the actual odds of getting dealt AA.
      yeah but he was there for two days man. two whole days! your 120k hands can't compete with that. Plus your gold - so you must just be one of those egotistical no mannered persons. now apologise to OP. he is clearly right here and has the proof (i mean he was there for two days)
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi,

I agree. My tracked sample is only 12k hands, but the result is the same...0,41% of them have been AA. Playing on PartyPoker.

Cheers,
      Ondra
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sindeon
      Hi,

I agree. My tracked sample is only 12k hands, but the result is the same...0,41% of them have been AA. Playing on PartyPoker.

Cheers,
      Ondra
      im on full tilt. over 410k hands 0.45% of them are AA.

geeze anyone would think these sites are dealing hands using some sort of random number generator
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AleksandarPPA

tbh.. i don't mind the occasional rigged thread.. but it's like the third pokerstars is rigged thread in a week.. Like wtf?!? seriously.. these baseless accusations need to stop.
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      yumi yumi in my tummy why are u all so serious mommy?

:s_evil:
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      You are all wrong.. And i will be the one who is right until some Diamond shows up.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      In b4 a black member tells you all to go fuck yourselves.
    • AleksandarPPA
      AleksandarPPA
      Bronze
      i dun care about someones "status" if he plays like idiot ill still call him idiot ... he can be gold and play better then black ...ur conclusion is pretty ......at least wacked :s_grin:
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      So i have pokerstars cashgame history 594994 hands.
      We all know that we get AA 1:220 (was it 220??? if no, please correct me)
      I filter: Hole Cards > AA, its 2717

594994/2717 = 219, so i get dealt avarage one time per 219 hands AA, for me seems everything correct. I rememeber that there was at least some times when i got AA 3times ROW by this sample.

All i want to say is, one day isnt sample (if you dont play 500k hands per day :f_biggrin: ), everything can happen.