What happened?

• zigolo993
      zigolo993
      Basic
      Hello,

So I sent my documents to pokerstrategy.com and they gave me a call. I answered all the questions and in the end of the conversation the man on the other end of the wire told me that I only need to wait while transaction will be complete to full tilt. After a while I turn on my pokerstrategy account and they say that I failed the ID check. What's the problem, the man would have said if there were something wrong.
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi zigolo933,

I am sorry to read that your user account did not pass our security check.

Unfortunately, I am unable to disclose any information about individual ID-check cases.

To earn StrategyPoints without having received the $50 starting capital, simply select a first deposit bonus from one of our poker rooms. You will be able to discuss in the forum, watch videos, participate in coaching sessions, read articles, and enable advanced content in order to perfect your poker skills.

However I really hope I will still be seeing you participate in our forum.

Please contact our customer support for further information regarding your ID check.

Thank you for your understanding
      Ingrid