DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $11.72
      BTN: $10.10
      SB: $8.85
      BB: $29.17
      UTG: $9.30

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q:spade: A:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.30, 3 folds, UTG calls $1

Flop: ($2.75) J:spade: 8:spade: 6:spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.75) A:club: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $1.83, UTG raises to $8 all in, Hero calls $6.17

River: ($18.75) T:diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Final Pot: $18.75

Villain is: 22Vp 20PFR AF 6 AFQ 60
      -have note on him that he raise UTG 33
      -Folds to 3 bet from blinds 1/2 50%

Do you 3bet? What you do on flop, turn river?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dadaas,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: Kinda marginal to 3bet here against UTG range, which I might even sometimes skip and might as well play against him postflop, depending on his CBet frequency and etc, if he is going to showdown a lot. While we could easily just overplay him postflop if it's somehow dry. With 3bet your plan is to go broke? Or 3bet/fold? And for what did you do the 3bet, for value or for fold equity?

As played
      Flop: Why ain't you CBetting the flop while you took the aggression preflop, just CBet such a board.

As played if flop was Checked behind
      Turn: I guess I would be more often inclined to fold the hand actually here, I just don't see him doing such a Call preflop and Check/Shove on turn with a lot worse. He may easily have the A against which we don't have that great equity and as well he might even have us dominated with some AK type of hand which is capable of Calling our 3bet preflop. So unless I really know him better, I wouldn't Call there.

Best regards.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      I have 3bet him for value and for fold equity since he is folding to 3bet 50% and utg he raise all pocket pairs down to 33+.

I have check a flop for pot control and he could easy float me with many hands trying to bluff me off the one color flop. I think 3bet and checking flop and betting turn will be strongest play with marginal hand. But then he bet turn and i got ace and preflop i put him on pocket pair. So with betting turn i get value from TT 99 and even if he did hit set i still have flush out.

P.s. i have few more hands for checking will post them soon.